Strategic Visioning for 2011
“Where there is no vision, the people perish.”
A gentle prod to remind you that the next two weeks provide an ideal time to do strategic visioning for 2011 before the festive season begins.
What do you want for 2011?
Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually and Materially – where do you wish to be this time next year?
How would it feel to achieve it?
What would it look like?
What are the key milestones along the journey?
For each project:-
1. Ideas – what ideas do you have for making it happen?
2. People – who needs to be involved? What support do you need?
3. Resources – what resources – money, information, equipment etc do you need?
4. Action – what specific actions will deliver the outcomes desired?
5. Breakdowns – what will you do if things go off track? how will you know?
If you want or need some help to guide you through the process/hold you to account/call you on your crap – book a Skype session by emailing me at email@example.com
I’m off on holidays from December the 18th but until then I’ll give you the first hour FREE as my contribution to your success in 2011!